Content Marketing & Distribution Lead
Location: Remote (work from home)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Hours: Full time
US: $31 - $45k depending on experience + full medical/dental/vision coverage & 28 days PTO per year.
We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self identification. We welcome teachers, parents, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between. We stand for equal opportunity, and we ensure equal pay.
About the role:
The Accredible team needs you! We are looking for a Lead Content Marketer to work directly with the co-founder and CEO of the company to plan, create and distribute high quality marketing copy in order to generate leads for our sales team.
We are looking for an experienced marketing content writer to join our team and spearhead our content marketing strategy. Accredible has traditionally focused on outbound marketing strategies and it’s now time to focus our marketing efforts on high-quality, useful marketing content and to [establish] ourselves as thought-leaders in the digital credentialing and digital badging space.
You'll need to wear many hats and enjoy taking on new projects and responsibilities. This role has significant potential for upwards growth in the company.
Accredible is the new digital credential standard for the online learning age. Our customers are organizations that issue certificates or credentials to people for courses, awards, membership, training or any other achievement. Accredible lets them issue secure, digital credentials instead of paper-based ones. We are the certification provider behind some of the biggest and most well-known companies in the world including Rosetta Stone, Google, McGraw Hill, Kaplan, Harvard University, UC Berkeley, the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, Skillsoft and many others. Our vision is to host the world's credentials and in the process become the world's first truly verifiable repository of human capital. We are entering an exciting growth phase and are looking to build a professional, scalable and efficient team.
We are looking for someone with experience working as a content marketer, ideally for a SaaS platform or in a field related to credentials, digital badging or education or professional associations. You should have a high quality portfolio of content that you can show.
- At least 3 years content marketing experience for a SaaS or technical product/service.
- Great at content production, especially written content, such as: guides, blog posts, e-books, articles, emails, infographics, reports, microsites, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Strong content writing skills and would be able to show us a portfolio of written marketing content work alongside their resume
- Can demonstrate competitive with content distribution that results in traffic or sales deals.
- Can quickly learn about niche markets and adopt the community voice.
- Can research a topic deeply and efficiently in order to produce high-quality content on it.
- Technical enough that you can learn to master Hubspot to set up and track your marketing campaigns and to manage the marketing website (in Webflow).
- Confident with numbers and comfortable with metrics and statistics.
- Strategic enough to decide what content to create, where to distribute it in order to reach different audiences.
- Proactive and autonomous.
- Able to work well remotely (this is a work from home position and you will need to have an area that you can consistently and reliably work from productively and access to broadband or other high-speed internet).
- You have a track record of working hard as a part of a team.
- You enjoy the idea of a startup work environment.
- A positive, friendly, patient and energetic attitude.
- Ability to receive and give critical feedback in a positive, constructive manner. A strong desire to grow with the company.
The application process:
- Ready to apply? Please send:
- Cover letter
- A portfolio of your written marketing content we can read
- Successful applicants will be brought forward for a 15 minute preliminary Zoom call interview where you can learn a little about the company and ask any questions you have.
- Successful preliminary interview candidates will be invited for a one hour video interview which will include some simple exercises and challenges as a skill assessment.
- Successful second-stage interviewees will be invited to interview with several team members to give us a chance to get to know you better, and you to know us.
- Job offer!