Commercial Sales Manager, APAC
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
- Build a remote Comercial Sales, SDR and ADR team
- Lead a sales team across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating, and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Help the team to bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings.
- Take an active and regular part in team members’ opportunities.
- Demonstrate your passion for coaching and developing employees through personal and professional mentorship.
- Ensure outstanding customer experience is achieved.
- Analyse the various data points available to determine opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Communicate job expectations with team members by planning, monitoring, and appraising individual sales results while holding each team member accountable.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with sales operations to identify technology, strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Lead a sales-driven culture in a high energy, dynamic, fun, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Successful track record of quota attainment both as an individual contributor and Sales Manager
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- Managed and build remote working sales teams
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- A passion for hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining highly valued sales reps
- Competence in liaising with customers at an executive level
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviors, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself, and doing what it takes to get the job done - while also thinking and acting at a strategic level
- The ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches - problem solver
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team player and supporter
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!