Business Development Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Marketing / Sales
TrueCare24 is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing teamAbout Us
TrueCare24.com is a platform that connects healthcare professionals and caregivers. We are changing the future of how care/healthcare services are bought and delivered. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have a globally distributed team of highly skilled and highly committed professionals all over the United States.
Your primary responsibility as a Business Development Manager will be to acquire new business. More specifically, in this role you will:
- Identify, source, and execute high impact partnership agreements with strategic partners (e.g. OEMs and Healthcare Insurance Providers). This includes leveraging relevant data points to make informed decisions and the ability to convince key internal and external stakeholders. You will own the entire sales process from prospecting and initial negotiations to closing and execution. Your goal is to ensure successful long-term partnerships.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while actively leading external and internal engagement (e.g. financial modeling, legal engagements, co-marketing, and appropriate stakeholder reporting) over a variety of business categories including consumer to enterprise from inception to go-to-market.
- Explore new business verticals with a strategic mindset, and then build strong relationships quickly across these verticals with external partners. This includes working backwards from both companies' goals such as understanding the business needs, visions, and strategy of our new partners and the business units you will represent.
- Coordinate and execute client outreach via multiple methods. Transform prospects into customers through regular followup and contact. Document all client interactions into our CRM platform.
You will create and manage new channel opportunities, as well as focus on closing new partnerships with major healthcare insurance providers. This is a contract (1099), a remote position with uncapped commission potential.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a hungry and driven Business Development Manager ready to make his or her mark on the growth of your young and exciting company. This is a contract sales position like no other. There are no sales directors telling you how to do your job - you will report directly to the COO. Autonomy, drive, and desire to win are paramount.
In addition to a competitive base (based on experience), you will have an opportunity to earn generous commissions. Our commission structure is simple, aggressive, and straightforward. There are no caps or limits. The more you sell, the more you earn - it's as simple as that. Come to work each day with a positive attitude and get ready to win.
- Track record of sales success – ready, willing, and able to exceed quotas.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Startups, Consulting, or Private Equity
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong track record of top performance and generating new business
- Closed large and complex deals, including financial commitments
- Worked within a highly entrepreneurial environment (can-do attitude)
- Demonstrated creative thinking (deals & co-marketing) in conjunction with partner goals
- Product knowledge - you are an expert and proud of it. You understand TrueCare24's technology, offerings, pricing models, etc.
- Sales skills - Smart, driven, inquisitive and compassionate
- Soft skills - articulate, eloquent, and a consummate professional
- Attitude - positive, passionate about sales and open-minded
- Drive – competitiveness and a go-getter attitude
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Google Suite skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions. Integrity beyond reproach.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong presentation, communication, and followthrough skills. Teacher and pupil at heart.
- Comfortable working directly with the Company Founders and C-level executives.
- Excited to live demo our Product to Founders and C-level executives.
- Strong negotiation skills. A natural closer.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned responsibilities and work product.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Important: For this position, you must have a reliable home office setup (a laptop, a cell phone with a strong signal, a reliable high-speed internet connection, and a quiet work area). Your laptop and cell phone should be no more than 2 years old and in good working condition. You should be able to troubleshoot your equipment quickly in case of minor malfunctions.
TrueCare24's ValuesCustomer First - We have a Customer First mindset. (EAC) Engage, Align, and Execute for our Customer & Partner communities.
Bias for Action - We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity daily. Act and move forward.
Act Like an Owner - We have a strong ownership mentality. Therefore, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
Always Be Learning - We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger. We will make unintentional mistakes. Learn and move forward.
Do the Right Thing. Period. - Empathy, Trust, Candor (ETC). Being empathetic to our Partners, our Customers, and each other helps build trust in our community and fosters successful decision-making.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!