B2B Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: France
Category: Marketing / Sales
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
This is a new position in the Marketing Department, with direct report to the B2B marketing director.
The B2B segment has become a strategic focus in 2020, with two focus: Learning solutions for midcap and enterprise (>1K employees) and Apprenticeships recruitment solution for SMB and large caps.
We need to complement the marketing team to bring B2B marketing operations to the next level and speed. The current team is composed of one Growth Marketing Manager (lead and demand generation) and a pool of Business Development Representatives (B2B prospection).
The new recruit will be responsible for B2B content, customer experience and sales enablement in the marketing team with strong autonomy and level of impact.
In this role, you will:
- Work with B2B Marketing Director to put in place B2B marketing strategy, and annual planning, across all relevant media channels, paid, owned and earned.
- Implement a plan to connect with pre-defined B2B target audience/community with relevant content (white paper, thought leadership, Landing page, eCRM, blog) and event (breakfast, shows, webinar)
- Conceive, produce and update sales collateral for our B2B and B2G sales team, such as sales deck, catalogue, case studies, brochure
- Produce or coordinate production of content pieces on various touchpoint in conformity with our B2B brand guideline
- Project manage website evolution and update with various internal teams (product, education, UX/UI)
- Project manage marketing automation and eCRM plan in coordination with CRM teams
- Implement operations with external partners to reach the HR community and relevant targets
- Lead improvement of B2B customer experience throughout the whole customer‘s life cycle and the sales process, impacting close rate and renewal
- Coordinate marketing operations with UK and US markets
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to produce impactful presentations and content in French and English
- Strong marketing and communication experience and culture (positioning an offer with the right message to impact an audience)
- Proven experience in maintaining online tools (marketing automation (eg Hubspot, SalesForce), CMS, blog) and manage the transversal digital project (website, online campaign)
- Strong project management capabilities, both with internal teams and external agencies
- Creativity and proactivity in suggesting new programs
- Experience in B2B and on Education / HR target is a plus
- Great English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 level for management role)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- +5y experience with similar
Reports to B2B Marketing Director
The journey starts with a phone interview with an HR team member (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
- The hiring manager (1 hour)
- 2 Team members of the hiring manager (1 hour)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (business or study case,…) to be done at home or at the office (2 hours)
- 2 or 4 peers from teams across the organization to discuss Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms (1 hour)
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
- Meet with HR team members of OpenClassrooms(1 hour)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- Access to a brand new OC MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day! 🌎
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!