Virtual Technical Recruiter
3 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Denmark
Category: Human Resources
Who we are and what we do... 🌟
Our mission is to work with leading European startups to support them with hiring at a key stage of growth. You will be part of the Virtual Talent Network (VTN) model which goes beyond country borders and help scale companies wherever they are located.
You will act as the internal recruiter for different startups, overseeing all aspects of a talent function from strategy all the way through to delivery. We are looking for end-to-end recruiters, with advanced sourcing and research skills and the ability to do a lot of the talent acquisition "heavy lifting" for our clients. Of course, you will also be passionate about startup growth and culture!
We believe that for startups, the model is a true partnership where we help them reach their hiring objectives through a combination of experience, process and understanding of roles across Growth, Operations, Engineering and Marketing. Our talent team have learnt their craft working for some of the hottest startups out there such as Onfido, Zego, PayFit, Fidel, Onefinestay and Decoded.
In these unprecedented and uncertain times, we have adapted to the future of business which is remote working. You can work from your home in Paris, or beach house in Bali with full autonomy of your own work. You will be part of a wider team based in London, Warsaw, Belgrade, Lisbon etc. and still feel the sense of belonging to our company by joining our weekly remote drinks and quizzes.
As a note, this is a contractor role and client start-dates vary. When a client contacts us about help on hiring, we will get in touch with you to see if it works for you. We will match you with a client based on cultural fit as well, taking your interest into account. You will work with the client on a contract basis (2+ months) part-time or full-time depending on their and your availability. We will manage this thoroughly and keep our relationship with you ongoing, so expect new opportunities and clients pouring in after finishing a contract with a client.
As a Tech Talent Partner... 🚀
Your mission is to help our clients build great teams and attract top talent.
We're looking for someone who truly understands the fundamentals of talent acquisition, quickly embedding themselves into the startups' hiring dynamic, and excelling at all stages of a recruitment funnel for effective delivery (sourcing, qualifying, candidate management, hiring control and ultimately offer).
In this role, you will utilise skills in: marketing, sales, project management, operations, strategy and consulting. You will play a pivotal part in designing our clients' hiring strategy and managing the candidate experience end to end.
If you're looking for a challenge, autonomy and flexibility around your work and want to gain more experience in high growth startups, this will be a great opportunity for you.
What we are looking for... 🔎
- Native or fluent in Danish
- At least 2 years working in-house with a startup, or acting as their internal tech recruiter
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information
- The skills we care about: emotional intelligence, situational control, influence, honesty, humility, judgment, kindness, gravitas, learning intelligence, adaptability, attitude, team-player mentality
- Positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are a growing company and keen to improve current functions)
- Passionate about the world of startups, upcoming businesses, technology, etc.
- Experience hiring technical roles (engineering, data science, product etc.).
- A sourcing hacker by nature, who enjoys researching new tools and techniques to find candidates
If we're not being too greedy, it would also be nice if you have... 🙊
- Experience working remotely in a previous role
- Have experience being a freelancer or contractor, and understand the benefit of not being tied into something long-term
Some of the perks for you... 🎁
- Competitive base salary
- You’ll get to work with impressive high growth startup founders and have an incredible journey of learning about various business functions and scaling products
- Entrepreneurial work environment and autonomy - we don’t believe in micromanagement. Instead, we make sure everyone gets the support needed to thrive
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Opportunity to help us build a startup - we’re all in this together
So, how do you get there? 🛣️
- A quick questionnaire to get to know you a bit better (5 minutes)
- Conversation about Kandidate over a call (30 minutes)
- Task diving deeper into recruitment skills and professionalism (3 days deadline)
- 1-hour interview with two senior members in the team
- Final chat with Alex - CEO & Co-founder
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Denmark.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈