US Healthcare Recruiter
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Human Resources
The US Healthcare Recruiter must locate healthcare professionals for client hospitals throughout America, locating top Physicians and RN's for both direct hire and contract travel positions. Recruit the best in healthcare using various tools, including LinkedIn, job boards, referrals, and various other strategies. This position will recruit for roles across the United States and is primarily responsible for proactively sourcing top talent that aligns with the firm's hospital clients' needs and expectations within a structured period. The ideal Recruiter loves a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, can quickly adapt to change, and has experience sourcing and recruiting large volumes of candidates. Each Recruiter will specialize in a respected medicine field, ensuring a strong working knowledge of that space.
Sourcing and Offshore Recruiting
- Source, interview, offer, negotiate, and close top candidates for assigned roles.
- Create and place job postings on various platforms.
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates.
- Research, review, and implement alternative recruiting methods.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain positive relationships with passive candidates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Build key competitive research, industry profile development, networking, and direct sourcing.
- Tracking and analyzing recruiting statistics to maximize efficiency.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈