UK / European Talent Lead
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it's pretty magical. And now we're looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
Best in class. We've been named one of LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America's Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
Work from almost anywhere. We're a global fully distributed company.
Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the Role:
As a Talent Lead (UK/Europe) you will help acquire and onboard celebrities in many different verticals including (Actors, Athletes, Musicians, Creators, etc.) You will work with UK-based and European celebrities to enable them to connect with their fans, raise money for charity, and create an additional revenue stream for themselves. Your extensive experience in the celebrity/talent industry will be critical to success in this role.
In this role, you will strategically acquire talent to join Cameo through relationships you create, partnerships you build, and direct outreach. Cameo is a magical place for talent and fans, and you will educate talent on the value proposition of joining Cameo and provide a world-class experience from onboarding to launching their page. You must have tremendous Talent IQ and ability to identify who will be the best talent for Cameo. This is a 3-month initial contract role, and when we see a fit within the 3 month period, can become a full time offer to join Cameo!
What you'll be doing:
- Make a significant impact on our talent acquisition efforts, acquiring sought after UK/European talent, and onboarding them onto the Cameo platform. Focus should be on talent with high fan base in the US and UK
- Serve as a lead member for all things related to growing the UK and European market
- Access your network, without fear of being told ‘no', and using our current sales processes to go outside of your network
- Collaborate with your peers to help them get major wins across the finish line.
- Use Salesforce extensively to stay organized
- Make an immediate impact in partnering with agents, managers, and publicists in order to onboard their clients. You will need to execute multiple strategic partnerships with talent aggregators for charity and show launches
- Leverage referrals as a valuable and scalable resource to acquire more talent
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of deep experience in the Talent and/or Entertainment industry (agency, management, studio, etc)
- Preference for individuals with experience interfacing with Actors and Athletes
- Understanding of the UK talent market is a must, bonus points for expertise, and language proficiency in other European markets (i.e., France, Italy, Spain, etc.)
- Extensive experience identifying emerging talent and developing lead lists
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”
- You bring humility and compassion to work every day
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change
- You make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈