Travel Nursing Recruiter
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Travel Nursing team! MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE STAFFING TRAVEL NURSES OR LOCUMS TENENS business to be able to quickly discern substantive clinical skills of nurses and make offers quickly.
We service specialty medical practices; long-term care, post-acute care, and rehabilitation facilities; and hospitals throughout the United States. We have hundreds of positions that go unfilled and we need a person who likes to move fast! You will recruit and screen for LPNs and RNs.
VitalHire is a boutique, technology-enabled staffing firm where everyone is treated like family. We are known for our well-matched assignments as well as our unique ability to service variable staffing requirements with minimal advance notice of hiring needs. We specialize in temp-to-hire and contract placements. This is not a sales role to obtain new business. You will be taking care of existing accounts. However, you must love to talk to people and find joy in helping get people matched to great assignments. This position also requires great organization as you must know the status of your nurse pipeline and your contract durations to maximize renewals and retention of nurses.
We move fast as a team, so the right candidate must be quick, efficient, and embrace technology to achieve a more productive result. We are paperless and love technology, so if you rely on paper, you are not the right candidate.
We desire to make the staffing process better, so we regularly change and improve when something isn't working. We are small and nimble, fast and efficient, and don't let paralysis by analysis impede our performance. The ideal candidate can pivot on a moment's notice, loves change, loves contributing ideas, and even geeks out over a process improvement or learning a new technology. We call it high intake and high output. If that describes you - we want to meet you!
We operate in a iMac/iOS computing environment and use Google Suite business applications as well as other ATS and technologies to support the staffing workflow. The ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running in this environment.
This is a FULL TIME, W2 direct hire position and entirely remote. As such, you must have a distraction-free, productive work environment. Hours are flexible and encouraged as nurses sometimes are most available before their AM shift or before their night shift.
- Source, attract, and screen high-volume applicants
- Utilize a variety of resources to build new or cultivate existing relationships with clients and candidates
- Meet weekly/monthly milestones and be able to self-measure your own performance
- Complete timely data entry into our CRM/ATS technology, Bullhorn of notes and communications with candidates and clients
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
- Interview candidates and be able to discern a top performer
- Track and follow up with candidates regularly
- Negotiate offers to nurses
- Arrange lodging or local arrangements as necessary to make the process as easy as possible on the nurse
- Make quick presentations of candidates to clients or Client Success Manager at VitalHire
- Schedule and manage the recruiting process for the candidates and clients
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Conduct onboarding orientations and trainings
- Manage nurses' performance and coach when appropriate
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Travel nursing or locum tenens experience required.
- Knowledge of stipends offered in travel assignments.
- Experience working as a subcontractor through VMS and MSPs.
- Knowledge of nurse specialties so that you are comfortable discussing job requirements and can screen appropriately.
- Our industry is very fast paced and ideal candidate must be able to think on their feet.
- Ability to thrive within a growing, enthusiastic and dynamic team environment, along with a desire to make a personal impact on the company
- Exceptional people skills with an emphasis on good listening and working well with staff, clients, vendors, and guests
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Loves efficiency and obsessed with delivering excellent service and continuous improvement
- Project a professional and polished presence (appearance, demeanor, attitude)
- Maintain confidentiality of company documents and practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Great verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask well
- High integrity for customer service and excellence in work product
- Proficient computer and document editing skills, including strong knowledge of iMac, Google Applications, Adobe, Microsoft Office, scanning and database applications
Full-time, direct hire
Salary, plus commission with uncapped earning potential
We cover 50% of medical insurance after 60 days of hire date
Generous paid-time off
Entirely work from home
Opportunities for career progression
iMac and GoogleSuite environment
Super, innovated and growing company - Rare chance to get in early!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈