Technical Recruiting Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
About Recruiting at CircleCI
Building relationships is at the core of what we do. We are a team that likes to move quickly to uncover hidden talent. Our distributed Recruiting team has members in San Francisco, Boston, Denver, Portland and New York, and we hire across North America, EMEA and Japan!
As a Technical Recruiting Manager at CircleCI, you’ll champion a small team of Technical Recruiters to achieve hiring targets, promote cross functional communication between Recruiters and supported teams, and communicate team trends, metrics and blockers to the Recruiting Director.
You should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, optimizing recruiting processes and driving relationships forward to help us achieve our hiring goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage, hire and develop a team of full cycle Recruiters and a Technical Sourcer.
- Employee a democratic leadership style to engage and inspire your team
- Ensure recruiting team is on target to achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with Eng & Product leadership to drive alignment and remove roadblocks for the team
- Track team key performance metrics and communicate trends to Director
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies with the team to build a strong pipeline of diverse candidates
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years technical recruiting experience in the SaaS space
- 1+ years managing a high performing team
- An understanding of the value of a diverse and inclusive company
- An analytical mind when uncovering roadblocks in the hiring process and looking at conversion rates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- The ability to stay a step ahead to continue optimizing recruiting processes
- Enthusiasm for the CI/CD space or DevOps space (bonus points for experience!)
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈