1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
** this position may be fully remote**
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work. (SM)
divvyDOSE is looking for a skilled Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our Engineering/IT/Product teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Engineering/IT and Product positions.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with Engineering/IT/Product team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with Engineering/IT/Product professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- 3+ years of Technical recruiting expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Engineering/Technology roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques throughout various recruiting platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal benefits as well.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈