2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
The Recruiting team at Heap strives to attract, engage, and hire great talent. As a Technical Recruiter, you will play a critical part in growing our Technical function. You will partner closely with key stakeholders across Engineering, Product and Design to align on and optimize our EPD hiring engine, and serve as a candidate advocate to ensure a top-notch experience. You will have the opportunity to build the operational foundation and define what great recruiting looks like at Heap, as well as help us create our talent strategy as we shift toward a remote-first culture.
- Be a recruiting expert. You will personally own and manage high leverage roles and close candidates of all levels. You'll be creative and analytical in building a system that attracts top candidates.
- Be data and process-driven. You will guide recruiting strategy and decisions with a data-driven approach. In order to do this, there needs to be data hygiene, which stems from having repeatable and scalable processes the recruiting team adheres to. You will also present recruiting data to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Think outside the box. The recruiting landscape is getting increasingly competitive. Generating innovative best in class recruiting solutions to improve existing recruiting processes and develop new systems to better candidate pipeline and candidate experience will help set Heap apart.
- Partnership-focused. Our hiring managers own their pipelines as much as the recruiting team. Creating a collaborative partnership with hiring managers and setting appropriate expectations will be critical to the recruiting team’s success.
- Be proactive. Be action oriented and results driven to overcome recruiting obstacles and establish standards and areas of responsibility for others.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6+ years of recruiting experience (agency or in-house), with a focus on EPD roles (Engineering, Product & Design)
- Proven track record recruiting and sourcing candidates of all levels (early in career to VP level), and ability adjust hiring process and strategy accordingly
- Ability to strategically partner with and advise EPD leaders throughout the recruiting process
- Understanding of what great process-driven recruiting looks like, and is able to apply data to inform recruiting strategy and decisions
- Familiarity with technology markets and competitive landscape (analytics and/or SaaS a plus)
- Ability to quickly learn a technical product and articulate its value proposition and story to candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Prior experience building recruiting strategy around diversity is a plus
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈