3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
Wish is searching for a highly motivated, full-cycle Technical Recruiter as we scale up our engineering teams and continue our growth. Recruiting for a fast-paced mobile e-commerce startup is no easy task, but it’s also one of the most exciting positions to be in. As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll partner directly with our engineering leadership to hire for their key positions and find the best talent. This is an opportunity to make a HUGE impact! This role is open for remote work anywhere in the US.
- Run a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on our Engineering hiring.
- Work with the Talent team members and the businesses to develop and implement hiring strategies.
- Manage hiring manager expectations, be knowledgeable about our business, and why people should work here.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Keep ‘em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- 5+ years of experience of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Deep expertise in sourcing using LinkedIn, Github, AngelList, Entelo, and other social media channels.
- Expert communicator and multi-tasker.
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈