2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Human Resources
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work alongside a passionate Talent Team, whilst Form3 goes through a significant expansion.
Form3 has a fully remote engineering team, currently spanning across 19 countries and we’re looking for a hands-on 360 recruiter who is able to help us build out the engineering team in the DACH region. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Proactively resource Senior Engineers using an array of recruitment tools, with a focus on LinkedIn
- Take ownership of software engineering candidates sourced, working with them throughout the recruitment process
- Conduct screening calls with software engineering candidates to assess their background and skills, as well as deliver a great pitch
- Place an emphasis on candidate experience, ensuring all candidates leave our recruitment process with a positive impression of Form3
This role will be 100% remote working.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a talented and hard-working Technical Recruiter, who loves a challenge and feels confident representing Form3 to candidates. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has 2-5 years’ experience in a Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition role. That being said, if you can show experience in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Experience in 360 recruitment, in-house or external with a focus on Technical/Engineering recruitment
- Experience in engaging a diverse talent pool through different sourcing tools, with LinkedIn being a heavy focus
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent in English
- Strong people skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Technology-minded with an interest in working for a growing FinTech
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈