1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Who We Are:
As an emerging technology ecosystem in the heartland, Tulsa is experiencing a surge of interest from talent and companies intrigued by our unique value proposition. Talent inTulsa is connecting innovative companies and diverse talent with the mission to grow Tulsa into a vibrant & inclusive community. We partner with local organizations, startups, and companies looking to expand in Tulsa for top talent. If you are excited about working in a fast-paced environment where you can apply your deep recruiting expertise to drive growth and job creation in our community, we want to meet you.
Who You Are:
You are driven and hard-working, ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a recruiter on our team you will help fulfill our shared mission of connecting fantastic talent to innovative jobs in Tulsa, while also being an example to the world of inclusion, equality, and equity across all races, genders, educational backgrounds, and socioeconomic statuses.
What you'll do:
- Always putting the relationship first you'll develop strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and teams partnering with them to understand their needs
- Full-lifecycle recruiting including planning, sourcing, resume screening, skills assessments, interviews, coordination, offer, negotiation, and closing
- Consultative recruiting approach with client account management, working with clients throughout the process to ensure success
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality, diverse candidates
- Keep candidates continually informed with high-touch communication throughout the entire hiring process
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities
- Identify creative sourcing techniques that yield strong results
- Extreme attention to detail and data accuracy
What makes you shine:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 3+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 2+ years experience in technical recruiting
- Experience working in a staffing agency environment or with multiple external clients, including account management
- Passion for using technology to automate and enable your work
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: Networking, Referrals, Social Media Tools, AI tools and branding strategies
- Speedy response time maintaining professionalism in communications
- Experience in a startup or recruiting for startups a plus
- Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a good attitude
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈