Pocket Outdoor Media
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to help support our many exciting technology openings. Pocket Outdoor Media is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will play a critical role in helping shape the function responsible for attracting our future candidates. The Technical Recruiter is responsible for supporting and driving our recruiting strategy across the business. As a Recruiter at Pocket Outdoor Media, you will act as a strategic partner for leaders across the technical teams to identify talent needs, implement sourcing strategy and deliver results. You will report directly to our Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and the role is able to be remote.
Why You'll Love Working at Pocket Outdoor Media
- We are passionate about outdoor and active lifestyle participants and live the lifestyle ourselves
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to active lifestyle participants and will provide them with the world's most personalized content that inspires and motivates them by understanding them better than any platform in the world
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy and taking initiative
- We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Pocket Outdoor Media and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
What You are Excited to Do:
- Lead Pocket Outdoor Media's recruiting and sourcing function with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs
- Ability to work with external agencies and recruiters to deliver on our hiring objectives, when needed.
- Deliver ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of our recruiting efforts
- Use information to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize the impact of the team.
- Provide expert guidance to our hiring managers to attract, select, onboard, and retain highly skilled diverse candidates
We're excited about you because:
- You have 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience, specific to technical openings.
- You have an established network within the technical community
- You have managed open positions supporting full-life cycle from your intake meeting with internal hiring leaders to hire/close.
- You build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies
- You love seeking out new experiences, knowledge and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change
- You have an understanding of technology industry
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You have adaptable and superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈