4 days ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Mexico
Category: Human Resources
TribalScale is a global innovation firm that uniquely blends digital transformation, product development and design, and startup co-creation in the service of technological enablement and innovation.
TribalScale’s product designers, product managers, engineers, and subject matter experts create digital solutions for web, mobile, and emerging technologies and we transform our clients into digital-first companies through immersive teaching and collaborative development: pair programming. Overall, TribalScale partners and works with enterprise organizations to enable client success in today’s rapidly changing digital market.
You are self-driven and passionate about hiring top talent. Working for an early-stage tech leader excites you and you are not afraid of dealing with the ebbs and flows (really, mostly flows) that come with it. You are driven by things like employer brand, your own brand, candidate experience, and world-class recruitment processes!
- Headhunt top talent while sourcing across a variety of channels for all our locations.
- Own the full recruitment cycle for the roles you are responsible for.
- Participate in implementing recruiting best processes and practices.
- Work with managers to understand the roles they are recruiting for and create job descriptions and associated interview guides.
- Understand and represent what we do and why candidates should join the Tribe.
- Regularly update the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a high-volume technical recruiting position.
- Experience recruiting for technical and non-technical roles, including but not limited to: Full-stack web developers, Mobile Developers, and QA.
- Strong experience passively sourcing candidates and head hunting.
- Quick learner, with the ability to ramp up quickly and take direction and run with it.
- Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of recruiting software like Workable, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop relationships, credibility and rapport across the organization.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Living, breathing and eating recruitment and even describing yourself as a “Recruitment Nerd”
- Having a technical background and a passion for cutting edge technology
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈