3 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, a community-driven open-source tool that’s leading the market in data orchestration. We’re a global, venture-backed team of learners, innovators and collaborators working to build an Enterprise-grade product that makes it easy for data teams at Fortune 500’s and startups alike to adopt Apache Airflow. Join us on our mission.
Astronomer is a Series A tech startup with big goals in the world of big data. We’re full speed ahead on track for Series B funding and we need an internal, part-time Technical Recruiter to help us find the talent required to take us to the next level.
In this role, you will....
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs of roles to be filled
- Source and screen applicants for relevant skills and experience
- Connect qualified candidates with hiring managers
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Leverage your network in the tech community to help us find talent
- Serve as an ambassador for Astronomer by promoting our opportunities and our culture
- Explore your interests, leverage your strengths, and grow your career
Our ideal candidate:
- You’re a seasoned Technical Recruiter - you know the difference between a front-end and a back-end developer; you can sift through hundreds of resumes to find the people with relevant experience and assess their qualifications over a phone screen before passing them along to the hiring manager
- You’re a people person - you enjoy meeting new people, learning what makes them tick, and connecting them with people and opportunities that can help them grow to their full potential
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills - you ask great questions, listen to understand, and build valued relationships with teammates and candidates
- You love the fast-paced environment of a start-up
- You have experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or Human Resources
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience recruiting for tech companies in the open-source space
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈