4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Human Resources
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing rapidly! In order to service this rapidly growing market, we need to build an exceptional team, and fast!
As our first recruiter hire, you’ll lead recruiting across all of our business functions, including tech, product, sales & marketing and operations. You’ll build processes where none exists, foster strong hiring manager relationships, provide exceptional candidate experiences, and handle everything that’s thrown at you as the People Ops team meets our organisation's incredibly ambitious growth plans.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
We’re an early-stage startup that needs to scale its team incredibly fast in order to meet the demands of a rapidly growing market. What we need is an experienced technical recruiter who is unphased by such a huge and urgent demand.
You will own recruiting across the business and be required to meet the hiring demands of all our business units. You need to have scaled startup teams before and worked independently. You’ll need to be able to gain the trust of extremely busy hiring managers and deliver against hard-to-meet hiring schedules that they require of you.
You are the sort of person that…
- Has previously helped hyperscale a startup with an extremely high hiring bar.
- Can work in a fast growing and every changing environment without being phased.
- Doesn’t get phased by massive demand from a number of internal stakeholders.
- Can drive end to end recruitment life cycles for a variety of roles concurrently, from SDRs to engineering leadership.
- Is obsessed with hiring processes and constantly looks to make improvements based on the qualitative and quantitative data you collect from all stakeholders in the process (candidates, interviewers, hiring managers, etc.).
- Refuses to cut corners in a hiring process because you know that it will lead to substandard hires.
- Is data driven.
- Can close candidates against competing offers.
- Is empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate.
- Finally, you must be a self-driven problem solver, with the ability to work towards achieving overarching goals with minimal direction. We're looking for a doer, not a talker and above all else, we need a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are.
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, as well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world. We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as work allows.
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈