7 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team who will help us support the ongoing growth of the company. The ideal candidate will already have technical recruiting experience in the government sector. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include the full life cycle including sourcing, screening, submitting qualified candidates to our hiring managers, interview scheduling, and submitting offer details. Each member of the Talent Acquisition team is responsible for networking to grow and promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong technical talent pipeline with the appropriate clearance levels to meet our contract requirements.
Remote flexibility is available for highly qualified candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to draft and edit technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and company culture fit
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Coordinate with hiring managers to forecast project goals and hiring needs
- Proactive sourcing of passive candidates
- Participate in networking opportunities such as job fairs, conferences, and meetups to enhance the technical talent pipeline
- Compose and deliver job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work (We are a Washington Post Top Workplace for 2019!)
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- BS in Human Resources Management, IT, or relevant degree
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter within the government consulting arena that requires a combination of different government security clearance requirements
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, Boolean search, chrome widgets, GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of OFCCP compliance, HR practices, and labor legislation
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies:
- Your health comes first – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future – 401(k) Plan – Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome - Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families too!)
- Invest in your education - Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Work Place in 2019!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back - Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients’ needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpact’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact, or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpact’s online employment application, please contact [email protected].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈