2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia & New Zealand
Category: Human Resources
We’re looking for an outstanding tech recruiter to hit the ground running on end-to-end recruitment and championing our culture
Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small business thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and the United States, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
In the last year, we have made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the World, moving from a single country operation in Australia to a successful launch and operation in the US. We also launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify. We have bold ambitions to grow and this role will be key to our success.
You will lead our APAC recruiting efforts across the company, delivering end-to-end recruitment and helping build the foundations we need to bring the right people in the door by identifying, selecting and onboarding new team members who are humble, honest, happy, hungry and high-achieving (in that order).
You will translate your tech and agile knowledge into coaching and advice on resourcing needs and recruitment solutions.
The roles you’ll recruit for will be primarily focused on engineering but may support hiring across the company. The majority of roles you’ll recruit will be based in Australia though you’ll also support hiring efforts in US & Manila.
You will support and coach people managers to hire the very best people for their teams in line with our 5Hs and contribute to activities that help our team identify their learning or skill gaps, expand their learning mindset and grow as professionals and leaders. You will be a custodian and champion of our culture.
You will be an active member of the people & culture team, contributing to operational activity or projects that provide the advice and processes that make Sendle the place where people can do the best work of their careers.
You’ll need to be an exceptional people professional with an exemplary record in recruiting and/or HR.
- You’ll have a proven ability to identify and attract ‘A list’ talent and an extensive recruitment network
- Influence managers to recruit in line with our diversity and inclusion goals
- End-to-end recruitment for Software Engineers
- Partner with our Chief People Officer and hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and create an appropriate recruitment strategy
- Represent Sendle at Tech Meetup’s and events
- You’ll also need to be a quick learner of tools like Slack, Greenhouse, Trello, Miro, Zendesk and have exceptional attention to detail
- You’ll need to be optimistic, someone who is diligent, self-directed, collaborative and has a 'never give up’ attitude.
- You’ll also need:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar recruitment role
- a good understanding of specialist roles: software engineering and product design is a must but can also hire for marketing, finance, and operations
What we’re offering
- A chance to do the best work of your career with a collaborative team
- A generous personal development budget
- Flexibility to create your own work environment, connecting to a remote team from anywhere in Australia/New Zealand.
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia & New Zealand.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈