1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Human Resources
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed in 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for Tech Recruiter (f/m/d) - based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us:
To attract, hire and enable great talent for Lingoda!
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Owning the end-to-end recruiting for technical roles.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions.
- Posting creative job ads on various social media platforms.
- Identifying the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Talent sourcing through various methods and platforms (active and passive).
- Carrying out applicant briefings, CV screenings and doing pre-screening calls.
- Organizing and conducting interviews, deciding on the applicants' progress.
- Excellent stakeholder management, supporting with making the right hiring decisions.
- Recommending offer terms, composing job offers, and finalizing the hiring process.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends for achieving optimal hiring success.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or a Recruiter.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices for optimal hiring success.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- You have strong communication skills and know-how to inspire candidates.
- Enjoyment of a dynamic & high growth environment, having a high degree of independence.
As well as the following skills:
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Love for technology.
What you can expect from us:
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
- A great team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- Possibility to work remotely from your home or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Modern hardware necessary for your work.
- Flexible working hours.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda and feel free to reach out to her on +4930 403 687 117.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈