Teacher Recruitment Coordinator
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South Africa only
Category: Human Resources
eTeacher Group is an Ed-tech company specializing in remote learning with over 120,000 graduates worldwide. Teaching various subjects such as: English, coding, ancient and modern languages (Biblical Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic). The company is operating 5 brands and Providing courses in 9 languages which requires high standards of localization and teachers from different countries, background and discipline. This is why we are looking for a professional recruiter with experience in the recruitment field to join our team of recruiters, responsible for recruiting the best teachers in the world.
- Full-cycle recruitment process
- Coordinate training of new teachers
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites and social networks
- Screen and evaluate resumes
- Conduct online interviews
- On-boarding (contracts, documentation, systems update etc)
This is a remote, freelance, full time position.
- Native English speaker - a must
- High proficiency in French - an advantage
- Proven work experience in recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Office and Outlook.
- Good home office working environment (quite space, high speed internet connection, ability to activate webcam at all times)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈