1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Human Resources
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed in 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team come from more than 30 countries and speak more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Teacher Recruiter (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
To find, attract and hire great talent (Teachers all around the world).
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Be in charge of and own the end-to-end recruiting of your recruiting projects and deliver an excellent candidate experience.
- Creating and publishing job ads, adapted to the respective requirement profiles.
- Sourcing talent through various ways (active and passive).
- Create new ideas on attracting the best teachers throughout the world.
- Ensuring that the requirement profiles and ads are continuously updated in consultation with the teacher managers.
- Enabling the managers in their hiring decisions by recommending new platforms and sharing the competition data.
- Closely collaborate with the Teacher Managers to integrate recruiting into the larger employee life cycle.
- Support with their freelance status.
- Be the professional face to our new teachers - Coordinate and organize a smooth onboarding process and make sure everything is ready for the first day.
- Help to permanently optimize and develop our onboarding process.
- Get regular feedback from your colleagues and also from your supervisors.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in recruiting.
- You want to make things happen and are motivated to have a real impact on the success of the company.
- You have strong communication skills and know how to inspire candidates.
- Enjoyment of a dynamic environment and a high degree of independence and flexibility.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You have intermediate-plus (C1) knowledge of French or German.
What you can expect from us:
- A well-structured onboarding and your own tasks and area of responsibility.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie)
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations as well as a motivation letter explaining the reason why Lingoda interests you. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Nefeli (Teamlead). You can always email me directly at [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈