1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Top of funnel teaching candidates for both our Head Teacher and Co-Teacher roles
- High closure rates for selected candidates at end-of-process
- Achieving high volume hiring goals for 2021
- Candidate satisfaction during our recruiting process, regardless of whether they are hired or not
- Drive top-of-funnel teacher recruitment: proactively identify and source qualified candidates in addition to managing our online job board postings and corresponding sourcing budget
- Conduct initial candidate screens: connect with candidates to gauge their qualifications, experience, and potential fit at Tinycare and transition qualified candidates into our selection process.
- Local relationship development: develop relationships with potential sources for candidates, such as local post-secondary educational and career services organizations.
- Candidate management: serve as the primary point of contact throughout the process, including communicating next steps, answering any questions, and identifying red flags or potential roadblocks early to avoid candidate drop off
- Building the recruitment infrastructure: create new interview and recruitment processes in an effort to reduce friction, decrease time to hire, better candidate experience, and overall make Tinycare’s processes more scalable
- Organization Building – We are a rapidly growing startup with innumerable support needs. If you have hustle, strong problem-solving skills, and a growth mindset there will be opportunities to take on stretch projects aligned with your interests!
- Recruiting Experience: 2+ years as a full-cycle recruiter, ideally for roles that have a really high soft skills component, including education, nursing, or other similar areas.
- Creative sourcer: proven performance generating a pipeline through outbound sourcing, and turning inactive, passive talent into actively engaged candidates
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices: have mastered the fundamentals of how to run a recruitment process from end to end, and as a result, can ramp quickly on new searches and pitching new roles
- High output: natural executor who gets sh*t done. Reliable. Strong decision-making. Doesn’t procrastinate.
- Organized: ability to keep track of hiring multiple teachers at the same time and always seeking to increase efficiency
- Detail-oriented: ability to be really detailed about data entry into an ATS, when following up with candidates, and juggling a high volume of candidate information at one time
- Builder: we are looking for someone to come in and proactively help build new systems and contribute immediately
- Communication skills: as the face and voice of Tinycare, you’ll need to exemplify excellent written and verbal communication
- Tool Fluency: experience using an ATS to track candidate pipeline as well as sourcing tools such as Handshake, LinkedIn, Indeed, and Gem
- Strategic talent partner: you enjoy educating your hiring managers on best practices and know when to push back
- Flexibility: willing to roll with the punches of an early-stage startup environment. Constantly looking to take in feedback and improve
- Mission-oriented: passionate about our mission to improve quality and access to child development programs while elevating the status of early childhood educators
- You’ve worked with fast-growing companies adding talent in batches
- You’ve worked in recruitment in a fast-growing educational environment (AltSchool, KIPP, etc.)
- Lever ATS experience preferred
- Passion for education and the lives of families and/or early childhood development
- Growth Opportunities: You will be reporting directly to the Head of Education in the short term, then the Head of Talent, and will be the sole owner of all things Teacher hiring
- Ownership in Tinycare: Tinycare offers generous equity packages so all employees share in the upside
- Impact – Tinycare is helping solve the childcare crisis in America through increasing the supply of high-quality care, empowering educators to live in the communities they serve, and improving gender equality — you will be a key part of scaling our ability to serve more children & families
- Work Flexibility - We are open to the Teacher Recruiter working fully remotely, or having opportunities to work from home
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈