Talent Sourcer (m/f/x)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK or Germany
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for a curious talent sourcer to join us at Rasa. Building Conversational AI is hard! You’ll play a crucial part in building the teams to answer those hard questions. You will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
We understand that extraordinary sourcers add so much value to a talent acquisition team. You will be a strategic partner, a curator of talent pipelines, and an advocate for Rasa in the community.
We are looking for a talent sourcer who is passionate about shaping and evolving a diversity focussed sourcing strategy, including gap identification, knowledge of best practices, and effective trends to make sure we continue to build a diverse and inclusive company. You believe that candidate experience starts from the very first message, and sourcers are the arbitrators of a candidate-first philosophy.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this role: we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You have 4+ years sourcing experience
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are important to you and you love to make long-lasting connections with underrepresented groups
- Experience sourcing for complex roles across multiple functions
- You have an excellent understanding of unique and creative sourcing methods
- Market maps are your forte, you love to show hiring managers what’s out there!
- You have experience sourcing for different locations, we’re remote first but have teams in the US, UK, and Germany.
- You do not just focus on the top of the funnel, you want to make sure your sourced candidates are making it to later stages in the process
Nice to have
- Experience with executive sourcing
- You have built out a sourcing function before
- You are active in the sourcing community, we are an open-source company so community is important to us, we love to give back!
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Help us to achieve our company goal: Every hire has at least 50% of the candidates at the top of the funnel to come from an underrepresented group, read more about that here
- Be a sourcing leader and advisor to our talent acquisition team and hiring managers, with a strong understanding of the talent market
- Partner with hiring managers and talent acquisition managers to understand hiring needs and goals
- Use data to back up your decisions, and to feedback to the hiring managers and wider Rasa team what is working and what isn’t
- Research the competitor landscape, who is hiring the same kind of people as us?
- Constantly iterate on our internal processes, find where we can improve and lead the implantation of new ones
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- 1000 Euros personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over 1.5M downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg includes automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK or Germany.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈