2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
SFR3 is a boutique real estate investment fund acquiring $2.5B+ of single-family homes by 2024. We specialize in renovating distressed homes, using software-driven operations to scale a large number of smaller markets concurrently. In just two years, we've grown to 3k+ homes in over two dozen metros, and we're continuing to expand. As part of our growth, we're looking to bring on a talent sourcer dedicated to helping us scale our General Contractor base across the country!
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with high potential for full-time employment at the end of contract (based on business need).
As our Talent Sourcer, you will source a high volume of construction talent in priority markets across the US. This will entail high-volume sourcing of construction general contractors to help breathe new life into thousands of rental homes, changing the landscape of affordable rentals across the US. Our model aids General Contractors in a way that they never have to spend another day on marketing, waiting on hold to get an invoice paid, or scrambling to accommodate last minute changes of paint color. Our GC's renovate, and we take care of the rest. You'll help us find them.
- Communication - Communicate and partner with the Recruiter to:
- Better understand open positions, requirements, and priorities
- Clarify processes, provide regular updates and receive feedback on sourcing efforts
- Acquire the necessary talent
- Speed and volume - With the rate of our acquiring homes, SFR3 has an insatiable demand for talent. You will need to:
- Be speedy, organized, and energized
- Make a high volumes of outbound calls, emails, and texts; you're not afraid of twenty ‘no's because you know that's how you get to yes
- Convert dozens of cold calls a day into a distributed workforce across the country
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone and talk to people
- Resourcefulness -
- Abstract thinking and atypical sourcing methods (the majority of general contractors are not on job boards, social media, or recruiting databases). Sourcing methods can range from state contractor license lookup, searching the Better Business Bureau database, google company searches, construction affiliations/certification sites, referrals, and various other construction outlets
- You will need to weed out contractors that only work commercial/industrial, new builds only, homeowner work only, have no capacity, or do not work with investors. The good news, we offer what others can't! We offer a high volume of work to our contractors all at fair pricing and with lightning-fast payments. It has helped us secure hundreds of crews in record time.
If these skills sounds like you, you might be a great fit:
- 2+ years experience doing high-volume sourcing; Construction/Trade sourcing a plus
- Knowledge of working in any ATS system, BreezyHR preferred
- Previous experience with high volumes of outbound calls, emails, and texts
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Previous experience working remotely preferred
- Construction knowledge a plus but not required
- Goal driven - we focus on monthly end goals/results and let you decide how to get there
Sound exciting? We think so too.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈