1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Human Resources
About Game Analytics
From indie developers, games studios, to established publishers, GameAnalytics is currently the #1 analytics tool for anyone building a mobile game. Our network includes +100,000 games, which are played by more than 2 billion people each month.
What’s our mission? To help game developers make the right decisions based on data. And by joining our team, you’ll be working on new and innovative products to help tens of thousands of people in the industry do just that.
About the team
You’ll form part of the wider Business Operations team which includes: People Operations, Talent, Team/ Office Administration, Payroll/Pension, and Legal and Compliance. The Talent team currently consists of just one other member: Talent Acquisition Specialist. He’s doing a great job, but our hiring needs are outpacing him!
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark on our next growth and maturity phase. We need to galvanize our recruitment methods and processes, making them work for our increasingly remote and global workforce. We need to better assess our recruitment tools to ask if they’re fit-for-purpose and rely on evidence-based data to monitor costs, time and other resources whilst maximising our efficiency.
IMPORTANT: This role will be focusing on recruitment in North America, so you’ll be required to work those hours. You will also be required to travel (5-10%) to the various sites in the USA.
If you’re still interested… Then, before you read, do not be put off if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. If you have just 60% or more, we then encourage you to apply! We’re open to candidates from different industries. Our only requirements are we want people with:
- High emotional intelligence,
- A desire to constantly learn and develop, and
- 'Complete Finishers’
We are very encouraging of people's ideas so you will have the opportunity to make a real change to the way we do things here.
- Engage a variety of stakeholders to define and prioritise role requirements, draft desirable and enticing job descriptions, identify key skills to assess candidates and optimise the assessment process.
- Continuously monitoring and tracking Talent Acquisition metrics and keeping the team informed on weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment activity. Developing a dashboard to monitor campaigns’ performance.
- Directly sourcing candidates via internal referrals, LinkedIn, headhunting, social media, referrals, online job boards, Meetups, conferences and social events and any other effective methods. We aim to build a strong talent pipeline.
- Provide effective feedback to candidates and recruitment agencies to build strong long-lasting relationships with both. We don't ignore candidates, if they took the effort to apply, we can take the time to apply.
- Keep abreast of emerging recruiting best practices and industry trends and sharing with the team as appropriate. Using them to develop the talent acquisition strategy -- technology recommendations, budget changes and process improvements.
- Regularly review our talent management process (recruitment, selection, onboarding/ induction and total reward) through candidate surveys and one-to-one discussions with new employees and team leads.
- Assess and review our total reward (salary, benefits and wider company attractions) against the market finding ways to make our team more productive and happier.
- Regularly scan our online presence as employers making sure the information shown is up-to-date, accurate and highlights our positive traits as an employer.
- Create and maintain our online presence on our website/ career's page, LinkedIn, social media pages and various other employer feedback sites e.g. Glassdoor.
- Strong emotional intelligence! Someone that understands themself and is self-aware, able to stay motivated, provide good feedback and properly manage the emotions of others.
- Solutions-focused. We all face problems, but you should be more focused on how they may improve the problems they face. Creative problem solver
- An enjoyment of HR/ employment law/ people development. It's important that you have a passion for the area which drives you to learn about the latest techniques, findings and development in the field.
- Strong communication skills -- excellent negotiator and good persuasion skills. Able to represent the company externally at a variety of events and to different audiences.
- Analytical skills -- ability to analyse, interpret and present data in a manner that will drive evidence-based decisions. Development of talent acquisition dashboards.
- Previous experience within internal recruitment/ talent acquisition. Bonus if you handled technology-focused recruitment.
- Remote working flexibility – or part time remote
- (When in office) Food, snacks and drink
- Entertainment Area
- 25 Days paid holiday (excluding bank holiday)
- Company sickness leave
- Parental and guardian leave
- Additional compassionate leave
- “Work-from-Anywhere” Scheme
- Learning budgets
- Monthly social nights
- Expense phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note that for remote roles located outside of the UK and Denmark, you will be hired under a PEO arrangement. This is to ensure that our benefits are not in violation of local employment laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈