5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Drive overall success of the team through managing prioritization, delegation, and accountability
- Build up a recruiting strategy focused on attracting a diverse candidate pool.
- Measure and maintain our recruiting advertising budget.
- Train our team internally and hold them accountable for delivering effective, engaging, and high-signal interviews.
- Partner closely with our People & Culture team to improve and maintain our employer brand.
- Be the champion for employee experience through every step in the recruiting process and ensure that no candidate is left behind.
- Develop a team of high performing recruiters/recruiting contractors to meet demands of the business
- Partner with engineering leadership to create innovative recruiting strategies that will attract the very best engineers
- Act as a key advisor to the People and Talent business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- Partner with mission critical stakeholders within the finance, legal, and people functions to provide appropriate perspective and align each stakeholder while working toward a common goal
- Assemble a resource efficient recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Leverage data to evaluate and optimize current hiring processes for operational efficiency
- Overhaul job descriptions, interview questions/feedback, and data collection methodologies to increase our hiring confidence.
- Improve our employee lifetime value metric by matching candidates with a role or team where there’s a symbiotic fit
- Be paired with an executive coach that will support your own leadership development!
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience (you know how to interview and engage with technical talent)
- A unique blend of strengths with a knack for people, processes, data, and automation
- Lots of ideas around building a diverse candidate pipeline
- Excellent communication skills and an incredibly high EQ
- Experience working closely with hiring managers to keep them up to date
- Coached interviews and trained them on collecting valuable interview feedback
- BONUS: Managed, led, or mentored teams of recruiters, coordinators, or talent sourcers
- BONUS: Experience with coding, data, and APIs
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈