The Well - Creative Consultants
4 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Human Resources
Reports To: The Talent Coordinator will report to Senior Talent Manager.
For our talent specialists, we're an agent. For our customers, we're a consultant to get you better than an agency, more than a recruiter and the accountability that is missing from the gig economy.
The Well's explosive, proven and legitimately new approach to marketing, advertising, communications and technology relationships analyzes each client situation in full — from desired work arrangements to skills and personalities — and either builds a customized agency team, recommends highly-skilled consultants or sets you up with experienced contract and full-time staff from our vetted network.
The talent management team encompasses the entire process of attracting, sourcing on boarding, motivating and retaining our wells of talent across Canada. We work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and agile fashion taking on new resource challenges daily.
Reporting directly to the Senior Talent Manager, and working in a supportive role to the entire team, the Talent Coordinator will sort through the talent cue, putting skilled people into proper pipelines, assisting the Talent Manager with project administration, conducting interviews, updating talent records, completing reference checks and conducting talent research and outreach.
The Well is an extremely fast-paced and exciting environment with an agile-minded culture and a particular focus on client delivery. We're looking for a champion with extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills to keep our processes buttoned down and our talent networks engaged. Be a part of the leading edge of professional employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Curate talent
- Verify contracts
- Reference Checks
- Data entry
- Record and take notes of interviews
- Execute project resourcing tasks
- Talent research
- Talent Curation and reputation assessment
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Technology and Creative industries.
- Assessment of technology competencies
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Highly organized
- Skilled interviewer
- Project management skills
- Account Management experience
- Interest in personal development
- Quick — able to move with little information
- Experience working remotely
- Located in Toronto (or Mississauga)
- Passion for professional conversations and interviewing
- Natural curiosity about people
- Relationship Management
- 1-2 years of project or account management experience at a digital agency or start-up environment
- Experience resourcing talent on projects
- Experience with conducting interviews or cold calls
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈