1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA & Canada
Category: Human Resources
CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales and engineering teams. Recommended by 500+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top talent.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast-growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales, develop a deep network in the SaaS ecosystem, and gain lifelong problem-solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career.
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and access to tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Work closely with candidates to help them navigate their careers and facilitate introductions to top high growth companies in our network.
- Grow and maintain a robust candidate pipeline using social channels and our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Develop a mastery of industry knowledge and trends by staying up to date with the latest startup news, sales strategies, and career development best practices.
- Hit and exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs and personal revenue goals.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing clients.
- 0-4 years of experience in sales or related field. Startup sales or roles that required client interaction with corporate executives is a plus.
- Background in teaching, coaching, or mentoring others around you. You are a self-motivated leader who steps up to the plate without being asked.
- Ability to juggle many tasks with attention to detail and excellent follow-through in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Track record of longevity and success in prior roles such as career advancement/promotion and exceeding revenue goals.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, and break down complicated topics into simple terms.
- You have an appreciation and alignment with our core values.
- A background or interest in B2B software and/or startup industry trends is a plus.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
CloserIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA & Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈