Talent Acquisition Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Smartling is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a remote, work-from-home position, anywhere in the continental United States. This is a great opportunity for a proactive, results-driven recruiting professional who is excited to add talent to a fast moving company. You should be comfortable creating custom outreach and working alongside hiring managers and candidates, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
Smartling is a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to translate content faster, better and cheaper through translation management software integrated with highly scalable and reliable language services. Leading businesses like Pinterest, Spotify, and WeWork use Smartling everyday to go global in over fifty languages.
Tasks at Hand
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening and coordinating team interviews, as well as conducting reference checks
- Be the champion of candidate experience, positively promote and grow Smartling’s employer brand
- Help develop and execute creative, competitive sourcing/recruiting plans to attract highly qualified candidates
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet the hiring goals
- Utilize our ATS by updating and managing the candidate pipeline; posting job listings for open positions; preparing various reports to estimate the efficiency of the hiring process
- Embrace the brand ambassador role for the company and get out into the marketplace to build relationships and connect with future talent
- Drive a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Recruiting experience, preferably in a technology/SaaS environment
- Sourcing experience and pipeline management
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Have outstanding organizational skills and drive to improve efficiency
- Strong analytical skills
- A home office setup conducive for working remotely, and ability to work effectively as a remote team member
- Goal oriented. Comfortable delivering excellent results over tight deadlines
- Process Oriented. Well-organized, demonstrating attention to detail.
- Team player. Able to work effectively and cross-functionally, both internally and externally.
- Adaptable. Accept and embrace changes as situations or objectives evolve.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for candidates success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
What matters to Smartling?
Two things - our customers and you. We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, therefore we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life benefits for you and your family (including One Medical membership)
- FSA/HSA and 401(k) plan
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits (for Tri-state area)
- Discounted gym memberships
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈