Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech)
Virtually Human Studio
Job type: Full-time
Category: Human Resources
- Want to work for a cutting edge tech start-up within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) is exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few.
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on Talent Acquisition Partner to own the recruitment space and provide recruitment support and solutions to enable the selection and engagement of top talent for VHS. This role will work closely with the leadership team in building a strong workforce of talent across Engineering, Product and Design teams. The role will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment providing advice and support to managers on recruitment processes and workforce planning.
You are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional. You are experienced in recruiting technical engineering, product and design roles. You hold established networks of talent in the software engineering market. You are passionate about technology, disruptive models, organisational culture and talent management.
- Human Resources or Recruitment qualification;
- Strong communication skills - ability to sell VHS as employer of choice and communicate effectively with stakeholders;
- Ability to work with multiple teams, prioritise based on a holistic view of business needs, and manage partner expectations on an ongoing basis;
- Experience sourcing passive and active candidate markets using effective practices;
- Ability to build a strong tech based talent pipeline through sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github;
- Actively participate in conferences and meetups to network with professionals as potential candidates;
- Experience defining role profiles and scope for development of Position Descriptions and KPI’s/OKRs;
- Experienced with workforce planning;
- Accountable for recruitment delivery;
- Strong knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, and offer recommendations.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits;
- Unlimited leave;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s;
- Make the role your own!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈