Talent Acquisition Associates
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
Hamilton Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency specialising in recruiting qualified Accountants from the UK and internationally to work overseas in the Caribbean.
We are now expanding our services to cover key cities in the Asian market, and are looking for motivated, experienced Talent Acquisition Associates to join our distributed recruitment team.
As a 20-year-old, privately-owned business, we cherish our authentic values which combine some traditional attitudes - such as respect, commitment and professionalism - with a contemporary perspective that adds creativity, innovation and learning.
We have some really experienced and successful people in our team, who will all have an input into your development. And our flat hierarchy means that our leadership is always accessible, regardless of location.
We are evolving constantly so we want your input, not just commercially, but also in improving what we do and how we do it. With an ambitious journey ahead and further international expansion planned, this is a great time to join Hamilton Recruitment :-)
Given the international spread of our candidates, our new client base in Asia and the associated time differences involved, our flexible work practice enables our Associates to work remotely and set their own working hours to suit their personal circumstances.
This commission-only position offers a generous incentive scheme; so if you apply yourself in a dedicated and professional manner, you will take home an excellent overall package, enjoying within reason the flexibility to dictate your own working hours. How cool is that?
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Managing resourcing assignments from start to conclusion
- Developing professional relationships with qualified candidates
- Effectively managing client communications and expectations
- Screening applicants, polishing CVs, arranging interviews with clients
- Maintaining accurate records in our Applicant Tracking System
- Ensuring our jobs fulfilment Client Relationship Management database is up to date
- Networking and facilitating business development through staying close to clients
- Truly excellent client service
- Warm leads – minimal cold calling for our established Caribbean/Bermuda market
- The chance to co-pilot an exciting crossover to new markets in the Asia-Pacific
- Earn up to 40% commission on all revenue from placements
- Additional bonus potential for business development success
- Cloud-based state-of-the-art recruitment platforms
- Fully integrated and good looking professional website
- Mentoring and practical support from our friendly team
- All back office functions and support provided
This is a target-driven opportunity. Whilst this opportunity offers a superior Work/Life balance, flexibility goes both ways. You will take sole or shared ownership of a segment of our recruitment market and be given the chance to excel; likewise, given the international nature of our business, you will regularly have to manage or respond to enquiries outside of normal business hours. We want everyone to #Win Together but at the end of the day it's up to you to #Make Things Happen.
How much can you earn each month? If you place just one accountant, you can expect to earn monthly commission in the region of US$4,000.
Do you want the satisfaction and freedom that comes from working remotely for yourself on a 'self-employed basis' but with the expertise of a professional business behind you? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Significant and meaningful experience working in professional permanent placements in a recruitment agency environment so you can ‘hit the ground running'
Self-driven, with experience of working quickly and effectively: we're looking at opening up new markets
Organised and professional, able to influence at all levels of seniority
A well-spoken, professional manner with excellent written communication skills
Able to commit to a minimum of 15-20 hours recruiting a week, spread over the entire week
Friendly with a proactive ‘can do' attitude
To apply, attach your résumé and/or include a link to your LinkedIn profile
If you don't provide one of the above, we can't progress your application
Interested but now's not quite the right time? Sign up to our Hot Jobs mailing list to be notified of future Talent Acquisition opportunities: https://www.hamilton-recruitment.com/get-our-latest-jobs-by-email/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status: #Think Big and together we'll help make it happen.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈