Staffing Agency Recruiter - Healthcare
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for a 2 Recruiters (1 Full-time and 1 Part-time) to join our North Carolina Healthcare Recruiting team!
This position is entirely remote and online.
We service specialty medical practices; long-term care, post-acute care, and rehabilitation facilities; and hospitals throughout North Carolina. We have hundreds of shifts that go unfilled and we need a person who likes to move fast! You will recruit and screen for CNAs, LPNs, CMAs, RNs, Medical Front Desk, Medical Billing, and other healthcare professionals for per diem, contract, travel and temp-to-hire positions. You will be placing personnel that assist COVID-positive facilities as well, so a high sense of urgency and discretion of our client's staffing needs is critical.
We are known for our well-matched assignments as well as our unique ability to service variable staffing requirements with minimal advance notice of hiring needs. Oftentimes, we have 48 hours to fill assignments. We move fast as a team, so the right candidate must be quick, efficient, and embrace technology to achieve a more productive result. You will be a quick thinker and will work virtually with the region's account manager and/or Team Lead.
We desire to make the staffing process better, so we regularly change and improve when something isn't working. We are small and nimble, fast and efficient, and don't let paralysis by analysis impede our performance. The ideal candidate can pivot on a moment's notice, loves change, loves contributing ideas, and even geeks out over a process improvement or learning a new technology. We call it high intake and high output. If that describes you - we want to meet you!
We operate in a iMac/iOS computing environment and use Google Suite business applications as well as other ATS and technologies to support the staffing workflow. The ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running in this environment.
We will consider candidates who may have been a former clinical professional and looking to get into recruiting as well.
- Complete timely data entry into our CRM/ATS technology of notes and communications with candidates, jobs, submissions, and placements
- Interview candidates and be able to discern a top performer
- Make quick presentations of candidates to internal account managers
- Schedule and manager the recruiting process for the candidates and account managers
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Manage temporary employees' performance and coach when appropriate
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Healthcare hiring or worked in the roles we hire for such as CNA, CMA, RN, LPN
- Must be familiar with credentialing of clinicians
- Must know the areas of North Carolina, especially Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Raleigh, Fayetville, and Wilmington areas
- High intake and high output personality
- Experience with phone screening calls and video interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Strong decision-making skills
Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
Variable Pay component - Bonus on team production
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈