Sr Manager, Global Support Enablement
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Develop and implement training and employee development programs that promote a knowledge sharing culture in a globally dispersed team environment
- Assess the learning/training needs and performance opportunities for the organization
- Proposes and develops programs to address specific needs and partners with business leaders to solve performance opportunities
- Develop new training programs by utilizing adult learning theory for overall training effectiveness
- Oversee the development and implementation of Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) methods and related tools to expand internal and external knowledge bases
- Design and implement a quality management program and tools that elevate the customer and rep experience
- Develop, implement and maintain coaching standards and program
- Design and develop employee engagement programs to maximize employee retention, career pathing, leadership development
- Design and implement skill certification programs and tools to promote expertise and career pathing
- Develop key relationships and works cross functionally to drive operational impact to the support organization in terms of process, policy, training and communication
- Provide a clear vision and mission for the training & QA teams aligned with organizational goals
- Recruit, guide and support team members, guiding them on standards, procedures, tools, etc. Help them succeed in delivering to a consistently high standard.
- 7+ years of work experience in the areas of training delivery, instructional design, and learning technology
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience in working with and supporting SaaS products
- Proven track record of building and managing successful training functions
- An understanding of and ability to partner with cross-functional teams including marketing, customer education, sales, legal, engineering, and product management
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven experience with learner-centered, performance-based instructional theories, adult learning principles and technologies that support remote teams
- Demonstrated experience with measuring the effectiveness of training and presenting results to senior leaders
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, change management, organizational skills and program and project management
- Able to adapt well to fast-paced and ambiguous environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈