Sr Executive Recruiter
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Slack's Leadership Recruiting team is looking for a Senior Executive Recruiter to help hire the next generation of Executives to Slack. Our greatest challenges have yet to be solved, so we’re seeking to recruit those that have operated at a scale many times beyond where we are today. With that in mind, we are growing our team and looking for someone to take ownership of recruiting for these critical hires. These roles require a high touch level of service to not only our internal executive team but also for every candidate that the team engages and comes into contact with.
You will have a demonstrable track record of success managing multiple leadership searches, driving passive strategy campaigns for both tech and non-tech roles. You are a seasoned Leadership Recruiter with the ability to think creatively on talent attraction strategies. You are passionate about delivering a high touch service and enjoy partnering cross-functionally to creatively recruit.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
- Provide strategic and thought partnership to executive leadership including a deep understanding of Slack’s business and ecosystem and how external talent can inform Slack’s growth.
- Define, craft and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of senior leadership roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Lead end-to-end leadership-level search engagements from inception of candidate contact to onboarding including research, engagement strategies, candidate experience, negotiations, partnering with HR for successful onboarding, and communicating status to all partners along the way.
- Conduct thoughtful and sophisticated candidate interviews that methodically surface a candidate’s full range of capabilities, explore their aspirations and gain penetrating insights into their readiness to perform in the targeted role, and assess how efficiently they would integrate into the organization.
- Cultivate trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver, facilitator and coach in final negotiations.
- Gather and maintain accurate market, client, and candidate information to facilitate both the search process and our overarching market intelligence initiatives.
- 10+ years of search experience within a recruitment firm or in-house.
- Experience in executive search within the tech industry or vibrant environment.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying, engaging, and closing senior-level passive candidates.
- Experience partnering with founders and C-suite Executive teams.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Experience building relationships across a global business.
- Experience with companies who’ve experienced scale
- Enjoys solving sophisticated problems, crafting creative strategies, and delivering significant impact.
- Strong proven experience and expertise in leadership recruiting or executive talent acquisition.
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
- Ability to define and execute a search strategy with creative multi channel sourcing in delivering top talent
- Ability to work across any job function (Sales, PDE, Biz, G&A, etc.)
- Effective partner with hiring managers and teams, especially at executive level
- Excellent verbal communicator and active networker
- Ability to distill sophisticated information into a consumable and organized format with a focus on content, tone and structure
- Takes ownership and effectively manages time and process across roles
- Outstanding candidate relationship experience
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈