SMB Onboarding Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Human Resources
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Please note, Glofox does not currently offer sponsorship. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the locations we are hiring in.
What we need:
As a Customer Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our SMB customers are onboarded correctly and successfully adopt the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer.
In addition you will have the opportunity to identify and close potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
What you will do:
- Build trust and instant rapport with all new Glofox customers
- Provide onboarding, training and support for assigned customers
- Track and monitor customer’s account status and identify any areas of concern
- Work jointly with Customer Success Managers to develop a Customer Success Plan for nominated customers
- Collect customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence in our CRM
What skills you’ll need:
- Experience in customer facing roles for a SaaS or software company desirable but not required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a customer phone based role
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Candidates with strong Customer Service experience and willing to move into a Onboarding Role will be considered
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation skills
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈