Service Center Recruiter
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Slingshot Technology, Inc is one of the best Utah start-ups, and we've been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). While our HQ is in Lehi, Utah, our teams work from their homes in the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. Slingshot believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
About the Role:
Slingshot is looking for an energetic, experienced Service Center Recruiter to join our team. As the Service Center Recruiter, you will be able to show your sourcing strategies, excellent communication skills, and full cycle recruiting experience. Your expertise with In-House Recruiting will help you craft your hiring strategy with seasonal influxes and provide an unforgettable hiring process.
The responsibility of this role will be to run full cycle recruitment from Slingshot's service center where you will be identifying needs, shortlisting candidates, and closing successful hires. Recruiting will be critical to the continued growth and success of the company. The position will report to the Senior Human Resources Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they have successfully gone through the onboarding process
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (for example on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and social media)
- Handle large hiring requirements during peak months and seasons
- Stay organized and effective when working through hiring deadlines
- 2+ years of recruiting, corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- Experience with seasonal hiring influxes
- Familiarity with full cycle recruitment
- Work experience as an In-house Recruiter
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary - $41,000-$50,000 annually
- Work from home (before it was the thing to do)
- Generous PTO to build the underground crime empire you’ve always dreamed of
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We've got a Health Care plan for that
- We’ll help you prepare for your future like a squirrel caching acorns with a matching 401(k)
- You may not be the Pewter City Gym Leader, but we'll hook you up with a Gym Membership anyway!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈