(Senior) Technical Recruiter
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
- Gather and understand the requirements for a specific technical role
- Gain deep understanding of client's products, services and industry
- Create a compelling candidate pitch to achieve high response rate
- Provide instant communication between candidates and clients providing speedy sourcing and interviewing service
- Source for qualified candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter, professional networks, etc.
- Conduct screening calls with candidates and assess their fit for the role
- Make recommendations to client about the top best matching candidates
- Track your progress and sourcing efficiency
- Proven record of successfully sourcing and placing candidates within tech companies
- Experience with recruiting software engineers, security engineers, product managers and other R&D roles
- Deep experience with conducting tailored, targeted searches on LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with tracking candidates via ATS (Greenhouse, Workable, Lever, etc.)
- Great communicator, self-starter
- Passion for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized finance is preferred
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈