We’re hiring entrepreneurial, creative, and motivated team members to build the future of e-commerce and delight millions of global users every day.
Scalable Press is a technology company revolutionizing the printing industry. We believe that by investing in forward-thinking technology and infrastructure, we can make it easier and faster than ever to order custom printing.
We own and operate production facilities in Texas and Indiana. Our custom engineered systems, paired with our nationwide presence, allows us to push prices down to unprecedented lows, provide reliable quality, and offer fast turnaround times.
We are actively searching for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to assume ownership of our engineering, production and operations recruiting.
This a remote opportunity initially but will eventually be seated in Monterrey, Mexico
Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory
- Fill critical, Engineering, Product and Operations positions in a timely manner
- Work with various hiring teams to determine customized recruiting strategies for each position
- Reach out to a minimum 75 candidates per week, per job
- Drive a positive candidate experience from initial contact and throughout the hiring process
- Use our ATS system to effectively manage our hiring pipeline and candidate experience
- Advise hiring teams on creating a robust recruiting process focused on quality hiring
- Previous recruiting in Engineering, Product and Operations
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills. A passion for building and maintaining relationships
- Proven results identifying passive candidates in a timely manner via creative recruiting strategies
- Skills in the art of negotiation, and comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptances
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a high req load
- Strong working knowledge with an ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Availability to work 40+ hours per week
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred but not Required)
Scalable Press is using technology to reinvent the mass customization industry.
Scalable Press was founded with an initial investment of just $2,000. Today, we’re on track to produce more than 12 million shipments across 185 countries. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and rapidly expanding.
We operate four B2C and B2B websites that are accessed by over 100 million visitors per year. Whether it’s embroidered dress shirts, all-over printed socks, or digitally printed t-shirts, we make it easier, cheaper, and faster to order customized goods than ever before.
Scalable Press is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.