Senior Recruiter - GTM
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America & Pakistan
Category: Human Resources
We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
Every moment at an early-stage startup counts. At Polly, we seek-out team members who are ambitious and curious, who operate with intention and passion. We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Recruiter who will partner with our go-to-market leaders to attract and recruit key talent for our scaling business. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibilities as you own the full-cycle recruitment of a variety of different roles, continue to build-out Polly’s employment brand, deliver a best-in-class candidate experience, and continuously measure and hold true to a high culture and talent bar for anyone joining the Flock. You must be a builder who thrives in an ambiguous, constantly evolving environment—unafraid to try new methods, work hard, and not settle for status quo.
- Effectively partner with hiring managers across our Go-To-Market organizations to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hire the best talent.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of current team skills and recruit to solve for skill and experience gaps that will elevate the teams you recruit for.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress on a regular cadence.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting process.
- Stay connected with the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation that may impact our ability to hire the best talent.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity within our ATS.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining hiring manager relationships, as well as sourcing and stewarding candidates through the lifecycle of the recruitment process and beyond.
- Think differently about how to source, connect and engage with passive candidates in the market through tools, sites, and events.
- Work to elevate Polly’s employment brand as an employer of choice within the competitive landscape.
- Build strategic partnerships within the technical community and college landscape that build ongoing talent pipelines.
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Has a passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and rapport-building ability.
- Self-starter. You are able to prioritize daily tasks and balance a full lifecycle recruiting process with the highest level of detail and follow up.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and teams to properly identify the scope of the role, the problem we are solving in hiring for it, and a comprehensive hiring plan for all stages of the process.
- Knowledge of and experience with behavioral interview techniques which ultimately align all candidates to effectively thrive in the Polly culture and their role within the organization.
- Proven record of attracting passive candidates at all levels and building diverse talent pipelines that can be realized immediately and in the future.
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to drive more efficient processes
- Has a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and willingness to be all things at any time given we are an early stage startup. You are motivated to scale down and up to fit the needs of the business.
- Have an interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously.
- Curious learner who constantly seeks out ways to improve and values both giving and receiving open and direct feedback in the spirit of being better.
- Experience working with a globally distributed, remote team preferred.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America & Pakistan.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈