2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Category: Human Resources
Competera uses Big Data and Deep Learning to change the way retailers do pricing. We are known for both: cutting-edge math 'under the hood' and for the deep expertise in the pricing domain. We are now looking for a Senior Recruiter to empower the organizational maturity with professional hiring.
What you will do:
- Cover full cycle recruitment for various roles, having the hiring managers to help you out
- Nurture passive and active candidates pipeline to fulfill the business needs
- Implement all your creative and innovative ideas in recruitment, sourcing, and employer branding
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
- 3+ year experience of in-house recruitment: sourcing, nurturing, screening, and competency-based interviewing are your best friends
- Impeccable communication skills, followed by an Upper-Intermediate+ English proficiency
- Market research skills and an analytical mindset
- True passion and love for what you do and people around you
- Exceptional time-management skills and superpower to meet timelines
- Own network of diverse professionals
- Tech sourcing expertise: X-ray/Boolean search, using non-trivial sources
You're gonna love it, and here's why:
- Meaningful work in an agile team ever-open to the experiments
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews and stock options plan for top performers
- Freedom to choose between a pet-friendly coworking and a home office
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm: start your day in a 7-11am time span
- Paid vacation & sick leaves (20 business days each) + 15 days off
- Partial medical insurance coverage
Let's price the world together!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈