3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Category: Human Resources
AUTODOC GmbH is the leading European e-commerce company selling auto parts and related products, founded in 2008. We are a huge team of more than 4000 like-minded people from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Moldova. We place great emphasis on social media channels, provide technical support in the appropriate national language, and focus on the demand of the product range.
About the Project: This position is a part of the IT department that consists of more than 300 people in Ukraine (Odessa, Kharkiv). The department accompanies the entire business and works with high-load projects of various directions including logistics, retail, marketing, processing, automated warehouses, mobile and web development. We have both successfully released projects and R&D projects.
We expect our successful candidate to:
- Manage full cycle hiring process (search, select and headhunt suitable candidates in accordance with the Job Description and Recruitment process)(10-13 vacancies per month)
- Create a competitive pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs using active recruitment methods
- Source passive and active candidates via various sources
- Create/update attractive job descriptions (together with hiring managers)
- Work with recruitment tools (SmartRecruiters, Jira, others)
- Coordinate onboarding for new hires employees
- 3+ years of experience (strong full-cycle recruiting experience)
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies and tools
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of how to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectivelyHands-on experience with HRM systems and task trackers
- Strong presentation and communication skills (ability to conduct negotiations with customers)
- Ready for quickly changing environment
- Can assess a candidate’s fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity - and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a “yes” decision
- Upper-Intermediate English
What we propose
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- Ample space for the implementation of your ideas and offbeat solutions
- Challenging tasks in the international professional environment
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications)
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German)
- Flexible schedule
- 20 paid vacation days, 3 days off, national holidays, and unlimited vacation days
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, and team building activities
- Ability to work remotely
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈