(Senior) Manager, HRBP
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Partner with your clients through planning and execution for programs that matter to their organization and tie that back to our business strategy
- Design, deliver and facilitate training or programs in partnership with the Talent Development Team
- Build effective partnerships with leaders, managers, and individual contributors and the People & Places Team
- Actively identify team and organizational needs, evaluate options, drive/develop solutions; and provide tactical support to teams when needed
- Provide management coaching across all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with the leadership and managers on organizational change initiatives, people/performance decisions, actions, talent management development, employee engagement, communication, and program rolloutsLead coaching and feedback efforts and make recommendations based on a combination of past experiences and in-depth knowledge
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness on a regular basis and identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights/decisions around growth and retention to help support the leadership teams
- Partner with other departments and teams in the organization in order to solidify open communication, consistent collaboration and effective workflow for all operations/strategic purposesLead logistics of all employee exits, leaves of absences, and documentation for your business unit
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with global and distributed teamsIn addition to living our cultural values we also have core people team operating principles including bringing an agile mindset being team based, collaborative, leading with optimism, assuming positive intent
- This role will require you to understand the business and be a thought leader or subject matter expert on one more or People and Organizational topics including Talent Development, DEI, Performance Management, Engagement
- Must have the ability to see patterns, diagnose issues, and recommend and develop both immediate and long-term solutions and mechanisms
- Must have a consultative problem solving approach when it comes to managing organizational changes and challenges
- High business acumen, executive coaching, excellent communication, facilitation and planning/project management skills are also essential
- Ability to prioritize among competing priorities
- Work with managers to address various employee relations issues and be able to fairly represent all perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree; 6-8 years as an Human Resource Generalist or Human Resource Manager and 3 years Human Resource Business Partner experience is a must
- Proven experience closely partnering with senior leaders within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to scale processes and organizations in a technology environment highly desired
- Ability to embed in a business unit and understand how that part of the business is successful and how it interacts with the other business units
- Good judgment, sense of optimism, strong business acumen, creative problem solving, exceptional partnering and communication skillsStrong project management skills.
- Preferred experience in a global organizationLeft HR and worked on the business side
- Preferred experience working in one other function outside of the HRBP function
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterward) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈