(Senior) Human Resources Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Selected US States
Category: Human Resources
Slingshot Technology, Inc is one of the best Utah start-ups, and we've been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). While our HQ is in Lehi, Utah, our teams work from their homes in the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. Slingshot believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
About the Role:
Slingshot is looking for an energetic, experienced Senior HR Manager to join our team. As the Senior HR Manager, you will be able to show your leadership skills, process improvement strategies, and excellent communication skills. Your expertise with human resources will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops, and retains qualified employees.
The responsibility of this role will be to manage and improve processes relating to recruiting, payroll, and employee relations. With the company’s continuous growth, this role is critical in the continued success of the company. The position will report to the Corporate Controller.
What You’ll Do:
- Set objectives for the HR, Recruiting, and Payroll team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Discuss hiring strategies and plans with department owners
- Own HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Assist in improving payroll processes
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Manage and assist recruiters during hiring influxes
- 5+ years’ work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Prior Management experience of HR, Payroll, and Recruiting
- Bachelor's in Human Resources Management or related field
- Masters in related field (Preferred)
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary - $70,000-$80,000 annually
- Work from home (before it was the thing to do)
- Generous PTO to build the underground crime empire you’ve always dreamed of
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We've got a Health Care plan for that
- We’ll help you prepare for your future like a squirrel caching acorns with a matching 401(k)
- You may not be the Pewter City Gym Leader, but we'll hook you up with a Gym Membership anyway!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Selected US States.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈