(Senior) Human Resources Generalist
6 days ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
SW HR Consulting is a fast-growing Human Resources Consulting company looking to add a consultant to our team! We are looking for a candidate to fill a very unique position for two of our clients. This position is 4 hours every Thursday for one client and is 100% virtual for another client with one monthly onsite HR meeting. The total hours for both positions is 32 hours a month. The ideal candidate will assist the company in seeing the value of HR by providing new ideas, perspectives, team-building initiatives, and interdepartmental collaboration.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in these essential duties:
Talent development; Compensation & Benefits Strategy & Administration, FMLA, LOA, ADA EEOC, Workers' Compensation, Unemployment, Open Enrollment, Performance Management, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation and deployment of effective recruitment and onboarding strategies in collaboration with the management team.
- Succession planning and skills development for all employees, managers and company leadership/ownership.
- Review and maintenance of HR policies, procedures and practices, including hiring and promotional practices, job descriptions, acknowledgments, and compensation strategy.
- General employee file maintenance and facilitation of processes and documents related to: performance evaluation, progressive discipline, compensation, development and employee relations.
- Maintaining compliant employee records, I-9, workers' compensation, leave of absence, ADA, and medical files.
- Administering employee benefits to include: processing of new employee enrollments, updating employee life changes, processing leaves of absences and ADA accommodations.
- The facilitation of programs and initiatives to support employee engagement, satisfaction, retention, development and general initiatives contributing to the culture of the brand.
- The facilitation of compliance training (sexual harassment and discrimination) and leadership development and other employee development workshops.
- Maintenance of the company's time-off tracking system.
Experience and Education:
- 5 years' experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field (preferred)
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Knowledge of HR practices and regulations
- Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
Equal Opportunity Statement for Employment: SWHRC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Blueprint Studios expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈