(Senior) Corporate Recruiter
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
Summary: Our Sr. Corporate Recruiter will be a trusted partner to our HR & Leadership Team across the U.S.! We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized self-starter to lead the charge in full cycle recruitment for our key salaried positions throughout the company, with a primary focus on Technical and Leadership roles across Chromalloy’s Customer Service, Engineering, Finance, and Operations client groups. The Sr. Corporate Recruiter will also facilitate maximizing our Applicant Tracking System's fullest potential and capabilities, while driving exciting branding initiatives along the way.
Full-Cycle Recruitment- U.S. Technical Engineering & Leadership Roles (70%)
- Asses staffing needs of assigned client groups and develop a plan for identifying qualified candidates in shortest amount of time.
- Partner with hiring managers regularly to scope job role criteria and candidate profiles in conjunction with available job descriptions.
- Proactively source and recruit potential candidates by researching niche job boards, internet sites, trade/technical schools, & local community partnerships.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screens to ensure candidates meet position criteria/experience/skillsets, schedule onsite interviews, coordinate debrief sessions with hiring managers, and extend verbal offers to selected candidates in conjunction w/ site approval process.
- Facilitate excellence in candidate communications and applicant experience.
Systems & Process Management (30%)
- Applicant Tracking System- Smart Recruiter: Partner with the business on strategic reporting, open position metrics and optimization of capabilities to maximize site HR leverage points.
- Develop employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies to facilitate the company's reputation as an employer of choice through effective internal/external use of social media or developing a compelling web presence that supports the employee value proposition /employment brand and overall communication.
- Work with HR Compliance Director to ensure staffing policies and procedures are followed in compliance with government regulatory requirements.
- Establish relationships with site HR and functional Business leaders to provide recruitment counsel and guidance regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and skills assessment methods.
- Manage the MSP for Chromalloy serving as Chromalloy’s primary interface to Agile 1 and to the executive sponsors of the program. Provide training and guidance to system administrators.
Education: BA in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Psychology or related discipline
Experience: Minimum 8 years of progressive experience within a corporate human resources environment involved in recruiting / staffing activities of similar size, scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience with independently managing talent acquisition projects and programs to successful outcomes.
- Ability to interpret and analyze recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated talent with critical thinking; ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting, vendor management and RPO’s.
- Ability to work independently and forge strong operating and peer relationships.
- A relentless and versatile learner who is open to change and enjoys the challenge of driving innovative solutions and process improvements.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Drive for results
- Career Ambition
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations (https://www.chromalloy.com/locations/).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈