Senior Business Recruiter
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Founded by fintech executives from LearnVest, N26 and Stash and backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew and Inspired Capital, Orum is powering the future of financial services by enabling immediate, frictionless money movement. Orum's API-based product gives enterprise customers unique funds availability modeling, empowering them with the information required to shift to real-time payments, and then grants access to real-time payment rails without necessitating a bank integration. Orum’s flagship product, Foresight is currently available via Private Beta.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative Senior Business Recruiter to grow and scale our teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes. This person should have general business recruiting experience and be willing to flex to support niche roles outside of the technology and data science teams.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals in Revenue, Customer Experience, Finance, Business Operations and Legal
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Help initiate creative and scalable processes to develop our recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People, Benefits, Onboarding, and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A commitment to giving and receiving feedback as a key component of our shared success
- The ability to shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly
- Experience recruiting for a variety of business roles (e.g. customer experience, revenue, finance, legal, etc)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes recruiting processes
- An elite professional network ready to follow wherever you go
- Genuine curiosity and a willingness to learn from and teach others through mutual feedback
We offer medical, dental and vision health plans, as well as other benefits including a 401K.
Orum.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈