Sales Recruiter at SalesLoft
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Human Resources
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up on a path to a $1B valuation, and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for SalesLoft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent. At SalesLoft, our Senior Sales Recruiter is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our pioneering and fast-growing People Operations department. In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to recruit the most talented and qualified people we need to achieve our aggressive hiring goals. Your objective is to create a high-touch, "best in class" candidate experience. This role is integral to the success of SalesLoft!
Our Recruiters are hard-working, results-driven, and passionate people advocates! We are sourcing machines - passionate about finding the best passive talent and providing a top-notch candidate experience. We celebrate the wins together and help each other through uncharted territory. Our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full - are key to our success, and our team is dedicated to living them each day so that we can provide the best service to our candidates, new hires, and hiring managers. In addition, we’re fiercely aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You are an enthusiastic, driven, and results-oriented Senior Sales Recruiter with a passion for all things Talent. This is a huge opportunity to develop your career by participating in every phase of the recruitment process, from sourcing and evaluation of talent, to owning requisitions of your own, collaborating with hiring managers and senior leadership.
You have demonstrated skills with passive candidate generation, account management (internal hiring managers), and moving candidates through all recruiting stages (candidate generation to interview to offer). As a Sales Recruiter, you’ll help determine and implement strategy and develop proactive sourcing techniques to ensure an ongoing candidate pipeline. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Effectively manage the full-lifecycle recruitment process for our sales organization, from application through offer acceptance
- Manage the influx of applicants, including resume screening, candidate communication, and sorting
- Utilize strong sourcing and recruiting methods to proactively identify and attract top-quality passive talent, especially cold calling
- Conduct initial screening calls with candidates to assess fit and educate them on SalesLoft and the interview process
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs, confirm interview teams, gather post-interview feedback, and assist in their hiring decision
- Providing ongoing consultation and guidance to hiring managers as job responsibilities change over time due to business growth and modify recruiting strategies as needed.
- Maintaining a pipeline of talent for future openings within the business units you support, keeping candidates warm and interested in SalesLoft!
- Work with a sense of urgency, while maintaining candidate quality
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for SalesLoft!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more than previously possible, and if you’re passionate about innovation, growth and serving customers and thrive in a fast-paced, developmental environment, then becoming a Corporate Recruiter is the career path for you!
- 3+ years of agency recruiting experience required
- 1+ years of experience supporting a sales organization in recruiting
- Strong cold calling skills and a “sales mindset”
- High level of integrity and discretion in managing confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and graciously in a fast-paced tech environment and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Solid analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Engaging interpersonal skills: a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who connects well with others
- ATS experience required; Greenhouse is a plus!
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your Manager, understand your 30-60-90 day plan, meet & shadow current members of the SalesLoft team, and delve into your roles.
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your Manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners you will be supporting - they will be key relationships for you throughout your role
- Begin sourcing and recruiting on openings and become ingrained in the business with assistance from Lead Recruiters and VP, Talent Acquisition
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Cold call, use SalesLoft cadence, and create projects in LinkedIn Recruiter
- Have a strong understanding of the business and what makes SalesLoft unique
- Begin to work autonomously on offer approvals, closing candidates, and meetings with hiring managers
- Work on projects that aim to process improve within either Recruiting or HR
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the business units you support, guiding hiring managers on selection best practices
- Have established relationships with your team hiring managers, and be viewed as a trusted Business Partner throughout the company
- Fill roles quickly (within 40 days) with quality talent
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing Sales Recruiter on the team and a go-to resource for your hiring managers
- Train and develop new team members
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Would you like to receive interview invites from hiring managers at leading startups and tech companies? Check out Kandidate.com
This job listing was posted by Kandidate.com on behalf of SalesLoft, with their consent. Your application, CV and other details will be forwarded directly to the company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈