2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Planate Management Group (PMG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, and Orlando, Florida USA with a technical support center in South East Asia and East Africa, that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its Service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other US federal agencies, all over the world.
The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day recruitment operations such as creating a job advertisement, sourcing, and conducting interviews. The role will support the business in fulfilling the manpower requirements of the clients, project manager, and other stakeholders based on the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
This is remote work with an hourly-based wage position.
- Perform end to end recruitment for all assigned internal and external requirements
- Adhere to the recruitment process and practices of the company
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Participate in the weekly recruitment discussion and update the recruitment report
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges, etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resume and conduct interviews via Microsoft Teams or any equipment authorized by the company
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications To be successful in the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related discipline
- With at least 2 to 5 years experience in recruitment
- Must have experience in client management
- Must have solid experience in sourcing active and passive candidates via job portals, social media, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Has the US driver’s license and must lawfully reside in the United States and be eligible for employment (Planate does not sponsor visas or work permits)
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally, and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.
We’d love for you to be a part of our Global workforce, helping us serve as an effective and integrated partner to advance every client's mission!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈